To ensure transparency, we will clearly communicate the purpose of collecting your personal information when we request it. If you reach out to us directly, we may obtain additional details like your name, email address, phone number, message content, attachments, and any other information you willingly share.
During the registration process for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including your name, company name, address, email address, telephone number, city of residence, and/or city of operation. Rest assured, as a trusted
food franchise in India, we handle your data with utmost care and respect your privacy.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, telephone number, city of residence and/or city of operation.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
food franchise in India, we adhere to standard practices by utilizing log files. These files capture visitors’ details during website visits. This common practice is part of hosting services’ analytics, followed by all hosting companies. The collected information comprises internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and click counts. Importantly, this data is not associated with any personally identifiable information.
The primary aim of this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user activity, and gather demographic insights. Our commitment to privacy remains unwavering, ensuring a secure and seamless experience for all.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that namosandwich.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. For more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, you can find it on the respective websites of the browsers.
Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s data, not sell the consumer’s data.
Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Our website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child shared such information on our site, please contact us immediately. And as a leading food